Roof Repair For Mr and Mrs Kirk
Learn how Moran Roofing Farnham assisted on a roof Repair Project for Mr and Mrs Kirk.
Our client’s newly purchased home and outbuildings date back to 1895 and required roofing repairs.
The works included:
- Providing scaffolding and supplying mobile access machinery.
- Roof repairs to the main house and outbuildings.
- Supplying and fixing new structural roof timbers and hip irons where required.
- Repairing broken, slipped or missing tiles on all roofs.
- A new product was used on the flat roofs. Moran Roofing Specialists are the very first roofing company to bring this product to the UK. It can be applied in wet conditions or extreme temperature, meaning there is no need for clients to wait for good weather for the application, unlike most traditional flat roofing products.
“Initially, we selected Moran Roofing Specialists, because we saw the attention to detail on their previous project case study for Polesden Lacey (a National Trust property).
We also felt that the business owner Lee Moran, was a trust worthy pair of hands because of his extensive involvement with community works.
Our project ran smoothly, from our first meeting and drone survey. The survey picked up on extras we had not previously anticipated and it’s an added bonus to have aerial view photographs of our property.
We would highly recommend Moran Roofing Specialist services to all. They’ve delivered above what we asked for, the works have been completed to exceptionally high standards and the repairs have blended in seamlessly. Their team are reliable, honest and stood out from all other roofing contractors.”
Mr and Mrs Kirk
Get In Touch
To help with your enquiry and to ensure your swift appointment booking, it would be helpful if you could provide as much information on the works you're hoping to carry out. Including any pictures, if they are available.
Address: Potts Farm, Runwick Ln, Farnham GU10 5EG